Unlike the domestic relocation, there are many factors to be considered while making an International relocation. It is more than just being some usual financial transactions made for the relocation services rendered. Agarwal Packers and Movers, always, strive to understand the requirements of the international clients better. Most important perquisite is to understand their culture and the etiquettes of their region for imports and exports and so on. It is, usually, quite imperative to get more insights into the clients and their needs, whether domestic or international. Thus, a little understanding and acumen about international clients and their social system is our topmost priority.
Agarwal Packers and Movers help to keep away inadvertent frustrations, potential misunderstandings, and unnecessary awkwardness. With respect to this aspect, we always tend to make no compromises on making overseas shipments and gaining knowledge about clients. Our ultimate goal is to make your company’s task of relocating significant staff to foreign countries and so with their goods without any hassle by taking the burden on our shoulders.
Generally, the goods or products or possessions may come in any size, shape and weight. For that purpose, we make use of special high-quality materials for packing purposes such that there is no chance left for damages.
The packing materials, we use include corrugated boxes (Books, Crockery, Normal, and Wardrobe), corrugated roll, bubble sheet, tissue papers, thermocol, corners, crates/case, stretch wrapping, sealing tape and much more for secured packages. We also cut your costs by the suitable selection of package material for your kind of commodity which has to be packed and shipped to another country. As our USP goes, we offer professional expertise and expert solutions to deliver right goods at the right time to the right place in the right condition at the right price.
Mode of Transportation :
- By Air & By Sea (Door & Port Delivery)
- By Air: less volume, urgent, high value
- By Sea: bulk shipment, more transit time & less value
- By Air: volumetric weight/Actual weight (whichever is higher)
- Air Freight -Sea Freight-By Sea: volume in CBM
- Volumetric Weight: Length x Width x Height
- Conversion: Centimeters / 6000 Inches / 366
- Cubic Feet: x 4.72
- Actual Weight: in KGS.
Sea Freight :
- LCL: Less than container load / loose container load
- 20 Feet Container = 20x8x8.6 Feet
- 40 Feet Container = 40x8x8.6 Feet
- 40 Feet high cube container = 40x8x9.6 Feet
- Measurement: in CBM : Cubic feet / 35.3
Destination Services :
- Membership of IAM (International Association of Movers)